Thursday 12 August 2010

Webpage

Years and years ago I had one, but it was my ex-husband who did it for me, and it has long since gone. I've been thinking of making a new, but I'm a total idiot when it comes to building them. I've been thinking that it might be nice to have some of my more inetresting posts, like teh make-up review, on a more handy location. So I wonder if any of you have any good tips for a computer nincompop. There must be good webpages with tips and tricks out there, but not knowing anything about it, it is hard to determine if the tips are any good.

I would, preferably, just be able to write what I want, put in the pictures and push a button to make it happen... I don't need fancy. And I'm not asking you to do anyting for me, just to point me in a good direction.

5 comments:

Madame Berg said...

I use Microsoft Frontpage (called expression web with Windows 7) and it has worked well for me in the past. You don't have to know HTML but you can use it if you want to, and it's fairly easy to grasp if you're familiar with other Office products, I think.

Anyway, I love making web pages, although I'm not an expert, so if you want help in the future...

Isis said...

Would you, Madame Berg? I would be forever grateful!

Madame Berg said...

Sure, I'd love to! Don't expect too much, though! :D

Do you have web hosting space? If not, I have more than I'll ever need if you want some...

Isis said...

Simple is perfectly fine! Well, I do, sort of, I think. Free space that I got when I registrated at Passagen. It's with added commercials, though. I owuldn't mind getting some from you, if you are sure you don't need it.

Madame Berg said...

I'm sure, it's such a waste not using it. Just say when!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...