Thursday 11 February 2010

Spats love

I feel the need to gush! Look at these spats, that Chronographia
have knitted, aren’t they awesome? And their mine! Well, they will be mine very soon.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I plan to wear them when the snow has melted- spring can be pretty cold after all. She also makes the most awesome knitted hats- check out the Etsy shop. I grew up with Elsa Beskow’s picture books (which Swedish child don’t) and some of the hats would fit right into it. I also urge you to check out Strangehours and look at her graphic design.

6 comments:

Abby said...

those are FAB!

Isis said...

I know! :-)

Madame Berg said...

Too cute!

The Dreamstress said...

I love the spats! I want a pair!

Lithia Black said...

Very pretty and the look very warm. Damn you, you are getting me more & more inspired to pick up mi knitting again ;) So many projects, so little time.

Isis said...

Dreamstress, I'm sure Chronographia would be happy for a comission!

Well Lithia, Evil Influence is my middle name, didn't you know? ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...