Monday 14 September 2009

Almost done

I feel a bit strange. The 1797's gown only need to be hemmed and then I'm done. And it's only Monday! Can it be possible that I won't stay up half night before Friday for the last frantic sewing? I'm sure I have done a big mistake somewhere... And I do still have to make a sash.

I've also sewn my fifties skirt together, next step is to press and put in the waistband. I ended up not doing it in cotton, as I realized I hadn't enough fabric. Instead it's made in rust-coloured wool. Autumn-skirt, anyone?

3 comments:

Madame Berg said...

I feel the same way! My gown is DONE and it was done even several days ago. I must have done something horribly wrong...

Lithia Black said...

Congratulations to your success ;)
I almost wished that I've had a deadline because I try to escape the boring stay sewing all the time :P

Isis said...

Madame Berg: Indeed, because it can't possibly means I have got it right. XD

Lithia Black: But you do, you know- you need your stays in two weeks! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...