Wednesday 11 May 2011

18th century masquerade


In Oktober we will attend a masked ball at Kalmar Castle . We have just purchased tickets and booked rooms. Yay, I'm exited! I was often inKalmar as a child so it will be nice to go back. The castle is quite magnificent.




The theme is, apart from 18th century, the seasons. So at the moment we are happily planning costumes. As I have already managed to change my mind three times to what to wear I think I shall keep quite on my choice, at least until I have come so far that I can't change my mind.

Anyone else planning to go?

2 comments:

Beth said...

This is probably the coolest thing I've ever heard of. Our events are held at fairly appropriate locations, but there isn't much in Los Angeles that's older than 100 years old. To attend an event held in an actual castle? DREAMY!

Isis said...

Yes, it is nice to have old houses around! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...