So, more or less in the order they have been sewn, the finished projects of 2011:
The deer hat for the 12th Night masked ball.
A 1950 faux fur jacket.
1790's tabless stays.
Decorated the Sara-hat.
Fixed the waistband to make a skirt out of my grandmother's summer dress fron 1949. (The bodice was removed by her.)
A green 1940's hat.
A 1940's grey wool A-line skirt.
A 1940's brown A-line skirt in some hopeless wool blend.
Projects that I have finished but hasn't got any pics of yet:
17th century shift
1940's swing dress
You may notice that the two last items were on the list of UFOs, so I have made some progreee there. I think I will continue to post that list at the end of each monh to make it more visual. I'm a bit afraid that it will grow as I'm sure that I have UFOs that I have forgotten about... I'm currently working on the 1940's black wool dress and then I plan to focus on the robe de cour.
The embroidered polonaise, ca 1770 My eternal project...
Candy-floss pink jacket, ca 1789 I could finish this over a weekend- the lining is halfway done, then it just need the green trim and a stomacher.
18th century banyan for my darling. All the pieces are cut out.
Robe de cour in white velvet. Need to be done for an event in March.
Embroidered linen blouse, ca 1910 The embroidery is finished, I just need to sew it together
1660s gown The boned foundations is done, I just need to cover it with silk.
1960’s green wool dress Everything is cut out, just needs sewing together.
1950’s maroon wool skirt Needs waistband and hemming.
Green house dress Buttons, belt and hemming left.
Black wool dress Sewing it together
White shirtwaist dress Buttons and hemming left to do
Rayon dress Same as the shirtwaist.